English Muffin Pizza
Personal pizzas with an English twist.
Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 English muffins
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Toppings of your choice (peppers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, ham, and basil all work well)
- ? cup shredded cheese
- Heat the oven boiler to high.
- Lightly toast the English muffins in a toaster or under the boiler.
- Mix the sauce and oregano together in a bowl.
- Chop your chosen toppings into small pieces.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Spread the sauce over the English muffins, then add toppings and cheese. Arrange on the tray and broil for 3–4 mins, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Leave to cool slightly before eating.